♥ Her ♥


Ainn Rahman
SPM Leaver
Kedah Darul Aman

 vulnerable people

The Love Song



♥♥♥♥♥

Tagboard



The BieBoos ♥


Mrs Barneyy
Chinatsu Aihara
Myliez Shahiera
Que Hamdan

Aku sayang hampa . SAHABAT !

♥ Le Tabung ♥





S.O.R.R.Y
Sunday, February 26, 2012 | 2 comments


I am sorry then .
Stop blaming me ! I know that's my fault .
But like seriously aku tak sengaja laaa.
Nak buat camna benda tuu TER !

Dah laaa. 
I'll pay the prize ! 
Benci laa macam ni .

I'm hoping that things wouldn't have changed .
For God sake, I want us to be like before , during the childhood moment .
We were so closed and care for each other too much .
But things changed when we've grown up .
No more "US" in us .

I wish I wasn't the one who caused the problem .
But I didn't meant it :'|

Life isn't always a bed of roses . So face the problems , pay the prize ! :')

Older Post | Newer Post