♥ Her ♥


Ainn Rahman
SPM Leaver
Kedah Darul Aman

 vulnerable people

The Love Song



♥♥♥♥♥

Tagboard



The BieBoos ♥


Mrs Barneyy
Chinatsu Aihara
Myliez Shahiera
Que Hamdan

Aku sayang hampa . SAHABAT !

♥ Le Tabung ♥





Computer Science Practical Class !
Wednesday, July 11, 2012 | 0 comments
Wahh, title tak tahan. LOLOLOL. Yea, I'm cureently in Computer Lab doing task(S) given by the lect for comp sc practical class. And guess what? I was kinda surprised when he said ..

"Memandangkan kamu dah laju daripada silibus, so saya nak kamu buat task untuk sem 2. Which is, create a blog."

I was like .. Blog? :O Muehehe, no need. I do have my own blog oledy :D
So I ask him, kalau dah ada blog camna? He said post an entry yang islamic sikit. Err, islamic? :O
Hikhik, so my next entry would be something islamic okay people . LOLOLOL macam pelik ja aku nak post entry yang macam nih. Dalaa blog aku nih serabai ja.

My lecturer said, do refer to my blog about that islamic post. And I was like ... lol Encik Nazri pun ada blog? Okay fine. Lecturer KMK pun maju hokayy?! Wahaha, bila bukak blog dia and dia cerita laa sikit-sikit pasai entry dia tuu and he said dia dapat cerita dari blog or site mana tah. Means? Dia copy ja! Okay and I ask him boleh ka copy ja? Dia cakap boleh. Perghh, heaven aa apa lagi. Senang ja kot. Just search and copy and paste ! Easy aite? lol

As I still don't know what to post, and what I do whenever I login to this site ... Blogwalking lahh ! What else? HAHAHA
But I think I have to start doing my task now. And I should end this serabai + mengarut entry.
Till then, Chiao ! :D

Older Post | Newer Post